Originally Posted By: tommy meehan
Why are you guys highjacking this thread and turning it into a discussion about Bee-Line BRT? Don't you think that's kind of a crappy thing to do? Especially when I asked "the OP" please either start a thread about it or post it in the thread about Bee-Line bus routes?

You want me to stop posting, is that? It bother you? This is basically two guys and it's reaching the harassment stage.

Hold on. Highjacking? The is about Bee-Line buses, and the BRT comment was about BRT buses, specifically talking about how you would be affected by the new BRT.

And after you told me to stop posting, I stopped, so I don’t see where you’re coming from with this.

And harassment? Don’t make me laugh. I’m not threatening you in any way, and I‘m not even personally contacting you at all. You’re free to ignore my posts if you wish. What, you wanted your own private diary as a thread? Why did you post here if you weren’t willing to listen to responses?

If you’re going to act like this, then yes, I would like you to stop posting. This thread was going fine until you started accusing me of “highjacking” this thread.

Originally Posted By: tommy meehan
It's not about nostalgia. It's about commuting on Bee-Line right now today. It's also not about running across the street to catch a bus in Staten Island. Or the plan from several years ago to implement BRT on Central Park Avenue.

Roku I appreciate you backing me up, I really do. But I think some of these messages should be deleted. They're a form of graffiti, and when it's erased it stops.

Like "the OP" who responds to all the messages in the thread. With the exception of mine.

When people do stuff like that if you have common sense you know they're not trying to discuss they're trying to bust chops.

Hello?

Everything is all inter-related, and like I said, after you asked me to stop, I stopped.

And I have responded to your comments with relevant comments, so I don’t see where you’re getting “with the exception of mine”.

And I’d like to know who this second poster is: Yuki just happened to stumble into this thread and wanted to respond, and Q89LCL was interested in replying to my comments.

Roku, you can go ahead and erase my “graffiti” if it will make this little crybaby shut up.

Conductor on a Brooklyn-bound B train. 2004