Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#501154 - 04/08/12 08:58 PM Can anybody help me find the Greyhound Bus Auto In
Cherygra Offline
Tourist

Can anybody help me find the Greyhound Bus Auto Insurance ?
2 week ago I was in auto accident in NYC but I live in New Jersey a greyhound bus hit my parked car door as I opened it, I had a clear of view when i opened it, my car is beyond damaged (97 Honda Accord) thank god I didn't lose my hand, I finally got a official police report, I have the greyhound bus driver licence plate #'s and insurance policy #'s and the insurance code "Texas Liability Insurance" (not the insurance company name) I called Grey Bus company customer service and corporate office based out of Texas, both phone numbers keep giving me the run around and is a complete waste of time. I called my insurance, and they cant help me , i try google, waste of time as well, please help, all i am trying to do is file a claim and fix my car ASAP!!

#501182 - 04/11/12 08:41 AM Re: Can anybody help me find the Greyhound Bus Auto In [Re: Cherygra]
Chemmy Offline

Loc: New York, NY
You should call your own insurance company and discuss with them. You cannot file against Greyhound's insurance. You would file with your own, who would then go after Greyhound's. You should speak to your insurance agent about how to proceed.

#501193 - 04/13/12 06:38 PM Re: Can anybody help me find the Greyhound Bus Auto In [Re: Cherygra]
Brooklyn67 Offline
MTA Executive

Loc: New York
You responded to a member who will probably never read your reply, (or not read it with any care or concern, anyway). Reason being, this was a spam post with spam links and a spam signature until someone (mod or admin) came along and removed the links, leaving the rest. Exactly as I'd stated here.

#502170 - 09/05/13 04:01 AM Re: Can anybody help me find the Greyhound Bus Auto In [Re: Brooklyn67]
cherriynanky Offline
Tourist

Originally Posted By: Brooklyn67
You responded to a member who will probably never read your reply, (or not read it with any care or concern, anyway). Reason being, this was a spam post with spam links and a spam signature until someone (mod or admin) came along and removed the links, leaving the rest. Exactly as I'd stated here.

Ever heard a device called GPS tracking system and are you afraid of being tracked by it? If you want to prevent this thing happen on you, then you it is an ideal choice t and start your first step with the best gps signal jammer, then the problem can be easily solved and you can live relaxed.

#502245 - 10/22/13 02:15 AM Re: Can anybody help me find the Greyhound Bus Auto In [Re: Cherygra]
winwalk Offline
Tourist

You should call your own insurance company and discuss with them

Search

Newest Members
MDB, Nitania13, Quinnz, Natethekid39, perrierberet
4370 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 55 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
4370 Members
20 Forums
26644 Topics
499362 Posts

Max Online: 464 @ 04/24/08 04:14 PM