Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#499980 - 03/24/11 07:26 PM The Site Has Little to No Activity!!
Q89LCL Offline

Loc: Brooklyn,NY
where did everyone go and will there be any new people that will be regular posters that dont spam?

#499987 - 03/25/11 09:46 AM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: Q89LCL]
POS2NYC Offline
Tourist

I have not been here for very long so it's hard for me to say.

#499995 - 03/28/11 09:39 PM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: Q89LCL]
RokuSix Offline

Loc: The Bronx!
Where did everyone go? Who knows. We just have to keep creating content for users to reply to.

Questions? Comments? Interested in free tacos?
Just PM me. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

#500018 - 04/06/11 06:53 PM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: Q89LCL]
Q89LCL Offline

laughing out loud and thats a good thing to do.

#500292 - 07/16/11 04:55 PM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: Q89LCL]
MoOnMaN319 Offline

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
anyone home?

#500296 - 07/18/11 09:43 AM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: MoOnMaN319]
Cyberider Offline
Transportation Alternatives Organizer

Loc: New Yorker wannabe
Not like it used to be. frown

#500298 - 07/20/11 04:45 PM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: Q89LCL]
Brooklyn67 Offline
MTA Executive

Loc: New York
This forum is slowly filling with spam and spammers. If that weren't enough, some of the "moderators" (instead of handling the spam) are conversing with them.

There are people here who shouldn't be moderating (nor representing) this forum. If a moderator cannot identify a spammer, s/he should be removed or instructed on how to do so. Otherwise, it's just another reason for potential members to look elsewhere for their transit talk.

The dialogue here is not what it used to be, because those who used to be here have moved on to other forums. Those who have replaced us are more interested in "transit fan" topics and less interested in overall transit topics. That audience, in my opinion, is a much younger genre, and is quite reflective of the most active threads throughout this forum.

It's also a turn off to potential Strap-hangers who come here looking for adult conversation.

My opinion? Get rid of all current moderators, let the one Admin here run the place and begin cleaning up the member list, the spam and the garbage threads. Remove the endless list of "stickies" and "refresher" posts that aren't only annoying, but are insulting as well.

Let the membership decide what's "important" to them. Otherwise:

Who's Online
0 registered (), 62 Guests and 3 Spiders online.

The truth of the matter is, I no longer consider this place a place for serious discussion. I'm really not sure what it's become, as I don't frequent as often as I used to. Which is the problem -- neither do the majority of us who were turned off by something or another as this forum morphed into what it is, and what you see today.

It's funny. This place used to be the first click of the day for me, even when I ran my own bus site. It was the last of the night as well. Now? I might visit once a month or every couple of months. And it's the same as it was the month before.

"Where is everyone?"

We're waiting for capable people who know how to run and administrate a forum to step up and do the right thing.

Problem is, nobody is listening. Or cares. And this is the result.

#500309 - 07/23/11 02:14 PM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: Brooklyn67]
Cyberider Offline
Transportation Alternatives Organizer

Loc: New Yorker wannabe
Been awhile since I've seen anyone from NYPIRG Straphangers Campaign here. Maybe they forgot about the forum? There might be a chance to revive the forum if one of them took an active part in promoting it for what it's original intent was. There is so little activity now that even the spammers have lost interest! shocked

Edited by Cyberider (07/23/11 02:15 PM)

#500325 - 07/30/11 09:29 PM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: Q89LCL]
Brooklyn67 Offline
MTA Executive

This forum is bordering on abandoned status. By that, I mean it is infested with spam, new spam and spammers daily (or close) and "moderators" who either don't have the knowledge, skills or tools to combat it or don't have the wherewithal to even identify it (which is an absolute abomination). Compounded by little to no new members (which is mostly due to this and other factors I have mentioned earlier). Or, more likely, a combination of these.

Honestly, since I am no longer a NYCTA employee nor bus operator, I have little interest here as it is. But it is disheartening to see how bad this place has become, with absolutely nothing positive on the apparent horizon. I visit here to see if any of our old friends still visit here. Seems they too, with good reason, have abandoned this forum.

Sigh...

For what it's worth, I am an active participant in, moderator of and contributor to the top three anti-spam internet resources online today. If any of the admins (or higher) read this, and are interested in seriously terminating the spam and cleaning this place up, PM me and I will get you started with what you need to know, who you need to communicate with and if applicable, what you should download and install. Please, no "Moderators". Admins (MegaWhiz or Devs) only.

A few of us come here, complain and go about our business. I have been guilty of that myself. This time, however, I am offering a solution. I am offering this place my extensive anti-spam knowledge and experience, with tools and resources to clean this place up in a few hours. I am offering "me". On a one-time, volunteer, single-opportunity basis for SC to turn this place around almost instantly. But I won't do anything without a commitment from the current admin (Mega, really) to maintain what I begin. Otherwise, it's just a waste of our time.

I won't offer again. Contact me off forum if interested.

#500331 - 08/01/11 11:43 PM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: Brooklyn67]
Forest Glen Offline
Lord of the Post

Loc: Springfield Gardens, Queens
I did everything in my power to keep this site active. I still post pics here. Since I'm no longer a member of NYCTF, I would post here more often if there were more members here. This was my first forum. It was at its peak from 2001 to 2004. Even in 2006, I was still posting 10-15 times a day. Perhaps we should recruit some serious railfans who are passionate about the subway (not the kiddie trolls who post at NYCTF).

#500337 - 08/04/11 01:58 AM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: Q89LCL]
Brooklyn67 Offline
MTA Executive

There is no leadership here. You have been around long enough to know exactly what happened and why. It began with Belmont, continued with allowing trolls (and children who acted like trolls) to consume and overrun the intelligent dialogue, further continued with dissent and dissident factions in an attempt by both "sides" to enact and enforce "change" brought on by implementing moderators who were neither capable nor knowledgeable enough to handle the job, which created more friction, followed by encouragement of off-topic banter in the hopes it would attract more members, while all along diluting the serious content here, turning the more knowledgeable (and potential) members away in favor of children posting inane nonsense.

The signs of failure were abound, from as early as 2003, but nobody cared. Nobody listened. Nobody took the people who cared about this place seriously. And ironically, we, the membership have become to the SC what the SC is to the TA: an annoyance, sometimes loud, sometimes right, but never taken seriously. Talk about turnabout.

Today, the problems are many. The biggest issue here is lack of intelligent life and leadership. I, along with about 15 others warned about this place becoming an unattended romper room many years ago. The core group of us -- and there were many -- all contributed opinions and facts toward that end. None of those opinions were taken seriously or seriously considered. That trend continues today. There can never be change until someone is here who cares enough. That begins with Gene, his staff and Mega Whiz. And from what I see, none of them care very much at all.

We can go on about ancient history or we can do something to change what is. "We" meaning those who run this place. We, the rest of us, should not be forced to beg those in control to care about their own community. And sadly, that's where we stand today. The only people who truly care are those who were here from the inception, through the turmoil, and are still here today hoping for a forum and community that was rich in dialogue from people who cared, who knew what they were talking about, who eagerly learned and shared knowledge and who made this place what it once was. Instead of the immature, illiterate, unattended, picture-posting pissing contest, jumping between "what bus number you rode today" and "here's a pic of the XX on XX" with moderators engaging in dialogue with spammers who haven't a clue how to moderate a public forum and are an embarrassment to anyone who ever held this place in high regard, which it is today.

And THAT'S why we will never have the influx of new life here.

My plan?

Step 1: Get an admin who will admin here every day. Mega, where are you?
Step 2: Purge every current moderator in place today. Solicit experienced moderators with skill, knowledge and intelligence. Use moderators who have ADMIN AND TRANSIT experience. Use only THREE moderators, all GLOBAL, one for buses, one for trains and one for whatever's left. That's it, enough with the mod overkill.
Step 3: Get rid of the stickies and moronic threads.
Step 4: Close the Mezz. Stay ON TOPIC (at least) until the forum recovers.
Step 5: Get BK67 to put up or shut up before he loses interest.

Those of you who were members of my old bus forum know I speak from experience and know it was among the elite transit forums online. It was maintained, it was orderly, it was mature, it was on topic, it was free of trolls and spammers and it was a great place to be for bus talk. It was all of that because of only two entities -- (1) the class and character of those I allowed, and (2) the way I ran my forum. Exactly how this forum needs to be run now. By someone who cares. By someone who has an interest. By someone who has knowledge and experience.

Anyway, I have zero confidence any of these suggestions will be taken seriously. But I do give you credit for being one who cares and is also trying.

#500341 - 08/06/11 11:16 PM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: Brooklyn67]
Forest Glen Offline
Lord of the Post

Originally Posted By: Brooklyn67
There is no leadership here. You have been around long enough to know exactly what happened and why. It began with Belmont, continued with allowing trolls (and children who acted like trolls) to consume and overrun the intelligent dialogue...

There were moderators. Some of them joined other sites like Subchat and NYCTF. Others moved on with their lives. Chemmy got married and left the city. I'm too busy to be a moderator, but I definitely want to make a positive contribution.

Quote:
The signs of failure were abound, from as early as 2003, but nobody cared. Nobody listened. Nobody took the people who cared about this place seriously. And ironically, we, the membership have become to the SC what the SC is to the TA: an annoyance, sometimes loud, sometimes right, but never taken seriously. Talk about turnabout.

I saw the signs, but there was nothing I could do about it. Belmont killed Straphangers. He was the biggest troll enabler. He even banned people who flamed trolls.

Quote:
Today, the problems are many. The biggest issue here is lack of intelligent life and leadership. I, along with about 15 others warned about this place becoming an unattended romper room many years ago. The core group of us -- and there were many -- all contributed opinions and facts toward that end. None of those opinions were taken seriously or seriously considered. That trend continues today. There can never be change until someone is here who cares enough. That begins with Gene, his staff and Mega Whiz. And from what I see, none of them care very much at all...And THAT'S why we will never have the influx of new life here.

There were signs of recovery around 2006, but then NYCTF formed in 2007. That's when Straphangers lost about 80% of its remaining members. I joined NYCTF and it was the biggest mistake I ever made. Now, no one even knows Straphangers exist. I bet there are plenty of teenage railfans who would join Straphangers and become productive members if they knew this site existed.

Quote:
My plan?

Step 1: Get an admin who will admin here every day. Mega, where are you?
Step 2: Purge every current moderator in place today. Solicit experienced moderators with skill, knowledge and intelligence. Use moderators who have ADMIN AND TRANSIT experience. Use only THREE moderators, all GLOBAL, one for buses, one for trains and one for whatever's left. That's it, enough with the mod overkill.
Step 3: Get rid of the stickies and moronic threads.
Step 4: Close the Mezz. Stay ON TOPIC (at least) until the forum recovers.
Step 5: Get BK67 to put up or shut up before he loses interest.

Those of you who were members of my old bus forum know I speak from experience and know it was among the elite transit forums online. It was maintained, it was orderly, it was mature, it was on topic, it was free of trolls and spammers and it was a great place to be for bus talk. It was all of that because of only two entities -- (1) the class and character of those I allowed, and (2) the way I ran my forum. Exactly how this forum needs to be run now. By someone who cares. By someone who has an interest. By someone who has knowledge and experience.

2) I agree. I bet some mods don't even remember that they're mods at Straphangers.

4) I disagree. Off topic threads are a way for members to bond. I agree that these idiotic fantasy map threads should be deleted.

Believe me, I want Straphangers to return to the greatness of 2001-2004. NYCTF is run by prepubescent trolls. Subchat also has its share of trolls. If we had a core group of serious contributors, it would be doable. Straphangers needs to promote itself like they did in 2000.

#500347 - 08/07/11 08:21 PM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: Q89LCL]
Q89LCL Offline

i really don't post much anymore because im busy now with my Career training to get a job i grew up and mostly everyone is on other transit sites. used to be active 2008-early 2010 now its no longer active.

#500362 - 08/10/11 02:25 PM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: Forest Glen]
checkmatechamp13 Offline
Bus Driver

Loc: Planet Earth
Originally Posted By: Lex Express
I did everything in my power to keep this site active. I still post pics here. Since I'm no longer a member of NYCTF, I would post here more often if there were more members here. This was my first forum. It was at its peak from 2001 to 2004. Even in 2006, I was still posting 10-15 times a day. Perhaps we should recruit some serious railfans who are passionate about the subway (not the kiddie trolls who post at NYCTF).

So let me get this straight: Everybody who disagrees with you regarding things like express buses is a "kiddie troll"? "Kiddie trolls" are people who post random stuff for the sake of posting (like you when your only answer is "nope"). And need I remind you that a good 50-60% of active NYCTF members were originally members of this site?

NYCTF came and took a lot of people from this site, including myself. After, say June 2010, there was simply nothing left to discuss (the service reductions were the last topic really worth discussing). Like I said, the lack of members has caused a dwindling number of topics, which has caused further decline of the site.

Ultimately, the site has to find a way to advertise if it wants to recruit more members and reverse the cycle. As of now, I barely bother to check the site because there is nothing to discuss. It's just sad that I've been a member of this site longer, and yet I literally have 10 times more posts on NYCTF.

Conductor on a Brooklyn-bound B train. 2004

#500368 - 08/15/11 01:44 PM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: Q89LCL]
Hiro Nakamura Offline

Loc: Woodside, Queens
Dear Strappies,

We here at the campaign understand that you are unhappy with where our Rider Diaries stand today and are concerned about the future of our message boards. We are most interested to hear more from you and are taking notes from this thread on how to improve the experience of those that use this board with the following goals in mind:

- Enhancing the user experience
- Increasing site traffic and visibility
- Providing fair and consistent moderation
- Updating/Improving the ways that users can interact with our campaign

Please understand that some of these changes are short and long term fixes. But we are striving to gather as much input from the users that continue to use our boards to provide the experience they are looking for.

So we ask the following questions:

- What components would you include/update for the "next-gen" version of rider's diaries?

- Are there things that our original Rider Diaries message board does not do that you would like use to be able to provide? (Please consider that we will still be working within out HTML and UBB formats)

- What ideas do you have for improving the User Experience? (Making the site more user-friendly)

- There were some great ideas for moderating our site that we agree with. Are there more ideas for how we can better moderate the site to improve the experience for all users? (Please keep in mind that we have users of all different capacities of transit knowledge using our site from the average joe taking the bus and train to work, to the tourist seeking information, and of course folks that are bonafide transit experts Transit workers, mechanics, consultants to our railfans that just know all there is to know about transit.)

- What are some of the ideas of how we can work together to redevelop interest in our site?

We most certainly look forward to hearing about your ideas and hope that this will be a positive conversation focusing on how we can progress our Rider Diaries for the users of today but more importantly those who will visit and use our site in the future.

#500370 - 08/17/11 09:12 AM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: Q89LCL]
Brooklyn67 Offline
MTA Executive

You've already been given advice and suggestions. Re-read this forum starting in 2004.

Your biggest problem is you have no clear-cut focus or agenda here. You need to decide what audience you wish to cater to. "Transit fans" have a different agenda than "Commuters". You need decide which of these groups make more sense for you to appeal to and work towards enticing that target audience. Otherwise, you are asking "Mr CEO", who came here looking for "one click to a better commute" (as you advertise) to wade through "Look what bus I rode today" (and similar "fan type" postings) which, in most cases, will turn that potential member away.

This forum is defining proof you can't have it both ways. At least, certainly not the way your boards are currently set up and the "moderators" you have in place.

Your forums are riddled with spam and spammers. Your moderators are incapable of handling and identifying forum spam. You fail to realize and recognize (or simply just don't care) that your moderators are a direct reflection upon you, this forum and this website.

Moderators who "chat" with spammers and/or provide replies to legitimate, well thought out questions or complaints which are answered with idiotic and/or illegible scribbling (including, but not limited to poor grammar, poor spelling and an overall lack of command for the English language) only further the problems you have here.

Moderators should be well-spoken, articulate, knowledgeable assets to your forum who represent you in the most positive light possible. Moderators should understand the very basics of transit and the more advanced techniques necessary to oversee a community. Moderators should speak in facts, and when offering opinion, clearly state such.

Choose a target audience.
Eliminate your spam.
Control your spam.
Eliminate the majority of your current moderators.
Solicit moderators with experience in forum moderation and a general understanding of the basics of transit.
Get rid of all your "stickies".
Get back to ads on trains and buses promoting this place.

Once you get that far, if you get that far, you can begin to reshape the flavor of this community. Anything less than the outline above will meet with failure.

These problems aren't ours; they are yours. You have not handled these problems as you have not recognized or identified them as problems. Therein lies your biggest problem. You need decide what you want here, then work toward and maintain it.

#500372 - 08/18/11 08:23 AM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: Q89LCL]
Brighton Line Offline

Loc: Brooklyn,NY, US
Another item
Don't look to 67 for all the answers...

While I agree with most of what you said, spam is not what caused the decline. No clear cut focus and engagement is a big issue of the decline.

#500373 - 08/18/11 10:25 AM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: Q89LCL]
Hiro Nakamura Offline

Loc: Woodside, Queens
67 we appreciate the feedback. With a ridership as diverse as the population of New York City we most certainly fight an uphill battle trying to stimulate and accommodate the range of users of this site.

Moving forward, we still believe that there are ways to maintain the Rider Diaries as a site that is open for all levels of transit experience. Maybe this can be as simple as to regrouping some of the forums to fit the needs of the users i.e. creating a games/trivia forum to separate the games that folks often have to sift through.

There is definitely room for changes, and we understand your concern, viewpoint on the matter, and will take all of your suggestions into consideration. We would also like to hear back from more of the users to see if there are other things we can improve to enhance your experience here on our site.

Got a Transit Question feel free to e-mail us at straphangers@nypirg.org

#500376 - 08/19/11 11:57 PM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: Brooklyn67]
Forest Glen Offline
Lord of the Post

Originally Posted By: Brooklyn67
You've already been given advice and suggestions. Re-read this forum starting in 2004.

Your biggest problem is you have no clear-cut focus or agenda here. You need to decide what audience you wish to cater to. "Transit fans" have a different agenda than "Commuters". You need decide which of these groups make more sense for you to appeal to and work towards enticing that target audience. Otherwise, you are asking "Mr CEO", who came here looking for "one click to a better commute" (as you advertise) to wade through "Look what bus I rode today" (and similar "fan type" postings) which, in most cases, will turn that potential member away.

This forum is defining proof you can't have it both ways. At least, certainly not the way your boards are currently set up and the "moderators" you have in place.

Your forums are riddled with spam and spammers. Your moderators are incapable of handling and identifying forum spam. You fail to realize and recognize (or simply just don't care) that your moderators are a direct reflection upon you, this forum and this website.

Moderators who "chat" with spammers and/or provide replies to legitimate, well thought out questions or complaints which are answered with idiotic and/or illegible scribbling (including, but not limited to poor grammar, poor spelling and an overall lack of command for the English language) only further the problems you have here.

Moderators should be well-spoken, articulate, knowledgeable assets to your forum who represent you in the most positive light possible. Moderators should understand the very basics of transit and the more advanced techniques necessary to oversee a community. Moderators should speak in facts, and when offering opinion, clearly state such.

Choose a target audience.
Eliminate your spam.
Control your spam.
Eliminate the majority of your current moderators.
Solicit moderators with experience in forum moderation and a general understanding of the basics of transit.
Get rid of all your "stickies".
Get back to ads on trains and buses promoting this place.

Once you get that far, if you get that far, you can begin to reshape the flavor of this community. Anything less than the outline above will meet with failure.

These problems aren't ours; they are yours. You have not handled these problems as you have not recognized or identified them as problems. Therein lies your biggest problem. You need decide what you want here, then work toward and maintain it.

I agree with everything you said except for intimating that railfans and commuters are mutually exclusive. Subchat and even NYCTF cater to both regular commuters and railfans. I originally joined this site when I noticed the Straphangers advertising on the subway. I inadvertently stumbled upon the Rider's Diaries section of the site. That's where I met all of tese railfans. The fact is, Straphangers has not been in the news recently. The site is not well advertised. We simply need to recruit more members.

#500381 - 08/22/11 08:05 AM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: Q89LCL]
Brighton Line Offline

Good point... even free advertising helps...adding it to the NYPRIG literature etc.

#500404 - 08/31/11 01:11 AM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: Q89LCL]
Forest Glen Offline
Lord of the Post

Subchat has been down since Saturday. Perhaps we can attract some Subchatters.

#500407 - 09/01/11 11:38 AM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: Forest Glen]
Q89LCL Offline

Originally Posted By: Forest Glen
Subchat has been down since Saturday. Perhaps we can attract some Subchatters.
that is true lets try to get them here so subchat will close and we can improve the site with actvity and brooklyn 67 has some good ideas it would not be best to strictly over run the moderators to where there is no social freedom. just my 2cents.

#500417 - 09/02/11 08:47 AM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: Q89LCL]
Brighton Line Offline

Sorry Subcrap er Chat is back up.

#500425 - 09/08/11 09:40 PM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: Hiro Nakamura]
Brooklyn67 Offline
MTA Executive

Originally Posted By: Hiro Nakamura
We would also like to hear back from more of the users to see if there are other things we can improve to enhance your experience here on our site.

You're not grasping the concept. There aren't many other people still left here who actually care enough to waste their time complaining or offering suggestions. That's been evident for well over a year now, possibly longer.

It hasn't been a month since my last post, but it's been a few weeks. Long enough for you to do *something*. You have done nothing; the spam and spammers are still here, riddled throughout the boards. It sends the message that you are spam tolerant, do not enforce your terms of use and deploy a moderator team incapable of handling and/or identifying even the most obvious spam.

This forum is a turnoff for so many people for so many reasons and you do nothing while seeking other opinions. How much longer do you plan to do nothing? Do you really need me to point my finger at each spam post?

You keep talking about how to attract new members, but you're not providing a product most people want. In your ignorance and lack of effort to accomplish anything constructive, you're contributing to the demise of this place. Instead of worrying or wondering about what anyone else wants, you might want to consider what the handful of people who are left here want.

And yes, it is correct that I don't have all the answers. But I have many of them, and I have a plan that I know works, because I single-handedly took a major worldwide auto forum with millions of users and turned it around in six months. Myself.

Lastly, if it weren't for my interjecting, there'd be little to no dialogue regarding this subject. Here's the discussion, suggestions and constructive dialog before I showed up:

Originally Posted By: Q89LCL
where did everyone go and will there be any new people that will be regular posters that dont spam?

Originally Posted By: POS2NYC
I have not been here for very long so it's hard for me to say.

Originally Posted By: RokuSix
Where did everyone go? Who knows. We just have to keep creating content for users to reply to.

Originally Posted By: Q89LCL
laughing out loud and thats a good thing to do.

Originally Posted By: MoOnMaN319
anyone home?

Originally Posted By: Cyberider
Not like it used to be. frown

I only responded when CR replied. Otherwise, I'd probably have ignored the thread myself.

Anyway, it's evident that nothing will change here. What's worse is you had someone with the skill, knowledge and experience to reform this place in a few days. Too bad for you. It's a shame you didn't know what you had. Too bad for us all, actually.

#500444 - 09/16/11 10:57 PM Re: The Site Has Little to No Activity!! [Re: Brooklyn67]
tommy meehan Offline
Bus Driver

Loc: Yonkers NY
I think one problem is the fact the Internet message board is just not as popular as it once was. Most of the Yahoo groups I belong to have greatly reduced traffic too. Partly it's spam but I think trolls and blowhards chase many more people away.

It would only take a handful of people to get this place going again. If people would write about their daily experiences commuting and riding. And just keep at it for a while.

If it's intelligent and sincere it's fun to read and people will read it. IMHO that's all it would take. More people writing about their everyday rider experiences and less people going on and on with endless babble about everything they know nothing about.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MoOnMaN319 
Newest Members
lirrman23, CEB, Heico, Abrala, Ashley
4343 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 149 Guests and 21 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Forum Stats
4343 Members
20 Forums
26595 Topics
499120 Posts

Max Online: 464 @ 04/24/08 04:14 PM